This prestigious century-old building offers quality living, an outstanding location, and revenue opportunities that few typical properties can match.
The RESIDENTIAL unit (first floor) is a stunning, spacious, one-of-a-kind 2-bedroom luxury apartment with remarkable architectural features and a solarium facing the Lachine canal, St-Louis lake (St. Lawrence seaway) and beautiful riverside park (Lieu historique national du parc Canal-de-Lachine).
The COMMERCIAL unit (ground floor) is an exceptional professional office space ideal for businesses, agencies, clinics, studios, etc.** 8 spacious rooms (4-16 persons) : reception/waiting room, 5 offices (or 4 +conference room, kitchenette, bathroom ** Private entrances front & back.
• Private PARKING for both units
• Large building with spacious rooms: 1926 sq.ft floor space per floor
• Move-in ready, fully renovated
• Near transport, services, restaurants, highways, bridges, etc.
• 10-15 minutes from downtown Montreal, West Island, Laval, St-Laurent
Several usage and revenue options:
• For OWNERS looking for an exceptional space and location for their business AND/OR an extraordinary luxury apartment to live in whilst benefiting from rental income.
• For INVESTORS wanting to benefit from profitable revenues from both units
- Current total monthly revenues: $5,150
- Potential revenues: Commercial $3,200/ month - Residential $2,150/ month
CONTACT: Louise Rickerd
See more details/photos:
No rooms information available.