Trouble finding the right place?
Listing Syndication For Agents, Property Managers, and Developers
In 2017, syndicating (or syncing) your listings is the most effective way to market your business to qualified leads ready to act now. Let’s look at an example to see how this works for you. Suppose you have 50 property listings. You’d like to post them all on Snap Up Real Estate to attract qualified leads and build your brand with a targeted audience. Posting (and then updating) them all individually would take 10 - 15 minutes each, even with copying and pasting. That’s 500 - 750 minutes or 8 - 12 hours. You’ve already invested that time to post the listings on your own website. You don’t want to duplicate that effort and cost. You don’t have to - you can syndicate your listings to Snap Up Real Estate. They will be uploaded in bulk and all updates you make on your listings on your site will automatically be updated on the listings on Snap Up Real Estate.
We also call this syncing (short for synchronizing) listings. Similar to how your email is synced between your desktop computer and your phone. It’s automatically updated in both places.
- What is listing syndication or syncing?
What does Snap Up do?
- Uploading and updating your listings on Snap Up Real Estate automagically.
WHY or “What’s in it for me?”, you ask.
- We’ll take your listing info from your website or a file you provide and upload your listing content to SnapUpRealEstate.ca.
- We’ll build a custom integration for your specific site and listing format.
- The magic is, once it’s setup, it all happens automatically.
- From 10 listings to 10,000 or more.
- This allows your listings to be found by address, neighbourhood, and city by people shopping for their next place on Snap Up.
Credentials - "Yes, we have experience with this."
- Exposure to over 100K monthly visits.
- Your listings are your best and most targeted method of attracting qualified clients who are ready to move.
- Snap Up syncs over 50,000 listings for over 20,000 agents via the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- and over 5,000 listings for over 30 large property managers via RentSync.
- Depends on what’s required to get you setup. You can expect a reasonable setup fee and an affordable ongoing monthly maintenance fee.
Email [email protected]
or call us at 250-574-2932 to see if syndicating your listings to Snap Up Real Estate is a good fit for you. Please include a link to your website.